Tuesday, July 8, 2008

There's a first time for everything!

Well, its official. My first blogging experience. I finally jumped on the bandwagon. I have enjoyed reading my friend's blogs, so I have decided to start one myself. I told one of my dearest friends (who may very well be the only person who will ever read this) that I didn't think I should start a blog, I am really not all that interesting. I do, however, experience some pretty funny things at times and here is one way to catalog all the nonsense. It's also nice to be able to catch up with what is going on with your friends' lives at midnight when you can't sleep, for no apparent reason whatsoever. This happens to me frequently. I get insomnia for weeks or months it seems and then randomly I return to normal hours. It just started back up again, ironically right when my almost 4 month old started sleeping through the night. My body seems to be rejecting the idea of uninterrupted slumber. So I'm sure you have guessed by now that I am not pleasant in the morning hours. My children and husband are very much morning people, with the exception of my oldest, Taylor. Shane, my middle child in every meaning of the term, does not seem to be affected by my lack of coherence at the crack of dawn when he comes in and demands his breakfast (usually waffles.) He is too cute to resist though. With my husband on leave this week, I will be thoroughly enjoying some extra zz's for the next few days. Good night, Sleep Tight, Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite!

No comments: