Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Feeling better

I have been neglectful to my brand new blog because come to find out the other day I have a sinus infection, an ear infection, and a perforated ear drum! Fun stuff! I am starting feel much better since the antibiotics are doing their thing.
I have had a pretty cool week, I have managed to still exercise 4 days last week despite feeling under the weather. I had 2 softball games this past weekend. I play 2nd base for my church's coed slow pitch league. On Friday, we played against a team that had a terrible disposition and made the entire game aggravating. Not to mention the fact that while on 2nd base I was plowed over by an enormous man, which come to find out was really and truly a linebacker for a local football team here. He was one of the few people with decency and he came and apologized and shook my hand and asked if I was ok. Meanwhile, the rest of his team was more concerned with the fact of whether or not he should have scored a run. We lost that game by 1 run in the last inning. We had much more fun on Saturday. The game was at 9 am and I felt like I had been hit by a truck, I rolled out of bed and went anyways. It was a good game! We went into extra innings and won by 1 run! My wonderful husband had been substituting for one of the guys on 1st base while I played 2nd! He ended up scoring the winning run for our team! I'm so proud!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Welcome to blog world! Can't wait to watch the game on Friday...can't decide which team to root for! LOL

Amy said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Shhh...I do too but it's a secret for a little while longer.

Kristen said...

OK, so I am back now!! How bout you??? :) HUGS!!!

Michelle said...

I like your new pictures! You look just like your mom in the one with you and Blake!