Sunday, September 27, 2009

September MOPS craft

I am so excited about being our Creative Activities leader for our MOPS group this year. Last year I was a Coordinator and this year felt called to step down and out of my comfort zone and into the Creative Activities position. We have an amazing steering team and a wonderful group of guinea pigs.. I mean MOMS..lol

The first meeting of each month September-May we make a craft. This month we made a cute calendar that I saw here. I love all the crafty ladies in blog world that share their ideas. It is so much fun to take an idea and tweak it to your own liking and sometimes budget. Here is a picture of how ours turned out.



Leave a comment! Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You should post your blog on facebook!

Bizzy B Creations said...

LOVE it!! I like how you added the area on the calendar for a picture as well...very cute!