Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My baby is turning 1!!

On Saturday, my baby Blake will be turning a year old! He is such a sweet baby and I honestly don't know if I am quite ready for those toddler years just yet..
Blake was born on March 14, 2008 @ 7:48pm.. He was born on the first day of my 35th week. He was 5 pounds 7 ounces and 18 inches long. Today he is 19 pounds and 28 1/2 inches long. Not that I have favorites between my 3 boys, but Blake is by far the best baby I have had! He rarely cries, unless for food... and sometimes minor bouts of mommy seperation. He has slept from 8pm-7am since he turned 2 months old and is a very go with the flow, easy kind of kid! He is such a sweet and special boy and I am so proud to be his mommy! So I'm a little bit sad to see my little baby slip away and turn into a little boy.. :(

1 comment:

piwaki said...

I completely understand! I am sad that the months of Kyra's infancy are passing so quickly. I'm expecting her to be my last baby and am trying to savor the sweetness of having a baby. She is actually my most difficult baby, but that is not to say she's a difficult baby, just not quite as easy as the other two were. It's kinda funny... she's as big as Blake. She is 19lbs and 28 inches. She is by far my biggest baby!!

Miss you!!
Mel